The Senior Living Guide Foundation is founded on the basic principal that healthcare is a basic right, not a privilege, to all people. .
For 40 years, our staff has seen the best, and the worst, of the healthcare system. Unfortunately, however, through our personal experience in the medical field, we have witnessed, on too many occasions, an abundant lack of medical care for many indigent people and families. This substandard medical care necessitated the provision of both monetary support and resources to those same people. It was that very necessity that gave birth to The Foundation and the deep-rooted desire to assist those who cannot readily provide for themselves. From that time, forward, The Senior Living Guide Foundation has striven to create a place where common people can come with common problems to get REAL help. Unlike corporate medical giants who strictly operate on a bottom-dollar agenda, The Senior Living Guide Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose only goal is to provide free assistance to people of any age throughout the United States who need it - - PERIOD.
To create and foster an environment where people know they can come to, trust in, and have faith that they are taken seriously and know that they will not be taken advantage of.
Among other things, our primary goal is to provide assistance, by way of either supplemental payments of medical, rehabilitative services or buying rehabilitative equipment for those who require it. We want to make a difference today - - when and where it counts - - without the bureaucracy that the corporate giants both offer and require.
The Senior Living Guide Foundation identifies indigent families and patients throughout the United States who are financially unable to afford nursing home, medical and rehabilitative care. As a result, we contribute charitable funds to individuals to assist with their financial burdens that they face, and enable them to afford the quality of care that they are both entitled to and deserve. Because we are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, our sole means of revenue is via the generous contributions and donations that we receive from both the general public and corporate donors. There are several ways in which The Senior Living Guide Foundation will aid people who require either medical or rehabilitative assistance. In some instances, there may be individuals who require both services. No matter what the circumstances, The Senior Living Guide Foundation will alleviate stress by assisting with monetary or equipment resources for individuals who meet specific eligibility requirements. Specifically, The Senior Living Guide Foundation can, and will:
1. Pay the 20% supplemental insurance payment for people who cannot afford to pay it;
2. Pay for, or subsidize payment of, rehabilitation services after a person has exhausted their allotted rehabilitation time. Although a patient’s limited therapeutic/rehabilitative time is over, that does not mean that they are completely relieved of their ailment(s). They still may require additional rehabilitative care - - The Senior Living Guide Foundation is willing to assist with this.
3. Pay for, or subsidize payment of, adaptive rehabilitative equipment for further care in patients’ homes, when necessary.
4. Pay for, or subsidize payment of, nursing home services.
5. Pay for, or subsidize payment of, prescription drugs.
6. Pay for, or subsidize payment of, medical procedures.
7. Pay for, or subsidize payment of, grandparents caring for grandchildren.
8. Generally, provide supplemental monetary or medical assistance.
One Example: Veterans requiring Medical, Rehabilitative and/or Monetary Assistance.
OUR DONATION/CONTACT INFORMATION:
As stated above, The Senior Living Guide Foundation is a non-profit organization. Our ability to provide supplemental payments for people who require them is a direct reflection of the generous personal and corporate donations that we receive. Rest assured that there are always people in need of these donations. Your generosity is always welcome and is a treasured and necessary part of our program. If you are interested in contributing to the health and welfare of people in need, there are several ways to do so:
1. Please contact The Senior Living Guide Foundation at: 1-866-374-9643 ext. 511 and request to speak with the Director of the Senior Living Guide Foundation – Contributions. He will assist you in making your contribution.
2. For assistance, via email, you may contact the Director of The Senior Living Guide Foundation - Contributions at
3. Lastly, you may click on the Charitable Donations Link and provide the necessary information required to make your generous donation. Thank you for doing so.
The Senior Living Guide Foundation is proud to assist others’ who require it and we continually look for ways to improve the lives’ of less fortunate people. We care about healthcare and we care about people - - we do our best to make healthcare a possibility for people.